How to Buy from Us
How to Purchase Firearms Online
We, Dark Matter Armory and Precision sell firearms, custom firearms and accessories only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws.
In order to Purchase Firearms Online:
You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. Check your local & state laws. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order.
1. Verify that the product you wish to purchase from “Your merchant name here” meet your state, county, or city firearm laws.
2. Once you have completed your firearm purchase online. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail.
If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please contact us at this form, Contact Us.
3. Find a local FFL that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction.
You can use the search function below to view the list of FFL holders that are currently on file (we do not endorse or suggest the use of any FFL listed here).
Please make sure you write your name and order number on any correspondence you send us.
If you choose a FFL not on the above mentioned link, have them e-mail, fax or mail a file copy of their FFL to us at the address below:
Dark Matter Armory and Precision
Attn: FFL Submission
Post Office Box 745
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Submit the form electronically to us here: FFL Submission
4. Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from Dark Matter Armory and Precision .This transaction is solely between you and the FFL holder. Any costs they charge are above beyond what you pay here.
5. Once your FFL holder receives your firearm; you will need to pick it up.
Upon arrival at your FFL, inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is then in effect and from that point on any complications with the firearm will need to be handled by the manufacturer.
Definitions: We do not sell “Assault-Weapons/Rifles” as these are made-up terms by politicians and the media. We do however sell “Modern Sporting Rifles” most commonly known as the AR series, SCAR Series, etc. as defined by the National Shooting Sports Foundation of which we are a member:
Firearm Restrictions by State:
Due to the backwards laws of select states, we have restrictions on the types of firearms we ship or not at all in some cases. This policy is simply because these states have elected to put in place a quagmire patchwork of laws that violate the very definition of the 2nd Amendment. Even we don’t fully understand their definitions and why they have done it other than to violate your 2nd Amendment rights and pander to the liberals.
If you want to change the laws, we recommend that you vote out the liberals, and bring in pro-gun legislature. Only then will we be able to change our policies.
Therefore, in order to avoid any hassles, confusion and expenses we have shipping restrictions to these states:
- California: Handguns ONLY and must be on Approved DOJ List, we do not ship military style weapons to California period.
- Connecticut: We do not ship to Connecticut.
- Maryland: We do not ship to Maryland.
- Massachusetts: do not ship to Massachusetts
- New Jersey: We do not ship to New Jersey.
- New York: We do not ship to New York
- Wash D.C.: We do not ship to D.C
Any orders that exceed these restrictions from one of these above states will be promptly cancelled and refunded.
- The ONLY EXCEPTION to this policy is if the sale of the firearm is being DIRECTLY PURCHASED BY ANOTHER FFL DEALER / MANUFACTURER, where they will be making modifications to the firearm to make it legal for sale in their state. This exception would be processed outside of our online store.
- Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms. This is fully your responsibility.
- RESTRICTED STATES
- No "Military Style" Rifles
- No Handgun's not on the state register
- No Magazines that can hold more than 10 rounds.
- No Magazines that can hold more than 10 rounds on any firearms
- No "assault style" pistols (ie: Uzi, Tech-9)
- No SBR's
- No Handguns with more than 10 round capacity.
AMMUNITION PURCHASE POLICIES
- Orders that come in combined with a firearms will be split into two orders and we will contact you to pay the additional shipping costs or allow you to cancel the order entirely.
To Purchase Ammunition Online
- Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition. When you place an order, before we ship we must received a scanned/photograph of your state ID.
- We ONLY ship ammunition to your door via UPS GROUND.
- We DO NOT SELL OUTSIDE THE USA, PERiOD.
- WE DO NOT SHIP AMMO BY AIR, ALL AMMO MUST GO BY GROUND, PERIOD. WE ONLY SHIP AMMO VIA UPS GROUND.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately each will incur separate shipping fees, see above notes on orders that come in combined.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. PERIOD.
- Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm. REMEMBER ABOVE? No Returns. PERIOD
- WE DO NOT SELL POWDER OR PRIMERS, DON’T EVEN ASK!
- Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering.
- USCCA GUN LAWS PORTAL
- While the USCCA is a great resource, be sure to still check with your local government for unpublished updates.
- All ammo sales will require an adult signature and are not allowed to be left at the door, a small fee will be added to the shipping cost for this service. This is to protect both of us.
Ammunition Restrictions by State
Due to the backwards laws of select states (or the requirement to air ship - which ammo can't go anyway), we have chosen to not ship AMMO to these states. This policy is simply because these states have elected to put in place a quagmire patchwork of laws that even we don’t fully understand their definitions and pander to the liberals. If you want to change the laws, we recommend that you vote out the liberals, and bring in pro-gun legislature. Only then will we be able to change our policies.
Therefore, in order to avoid any hassles, confusion and un-needed expenses we have chosen to not ship to these states:
- ALASKA (Requires Air Shipment, no sales)
- HAWAII (Requires Air Shipment, no sales)
- ILLINOIS (Pander to Liberals)
- CONNECTICUT (Pander to Liberals)
- CALIFORNIA (Pander to Liberals)
- MASSACHUSETTS (Pander to Liberals)
- WASHINGTON DC (Just not a good place to do business with)
- NEW JERSEY (Pander to Liberals)
- MARYLAND (Pander to Liberals)
- NEW YORK (Pander to Liberals)
- APO, FPO AND PO BOXES (Due to Signature Requirements, or other restrictions)
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering ammunition.
AGAIN, REMEMBER, NO RETURNS ON AMMO, PERIOD!
While the USCCA is a great resource, be sure to still check with your local government for unpublished updates.
Air Gun Restrictions: We do not sell air-guns at this time.
Black Powder Firearms Restrictions: We do not sell black powder firearms at this time
States That Prohibit or have Restrictions Large-Capacity Magazines
- CALIFORNIA: WE DON’T SHIP HERE
- COLORADO: 15 ROUND LIMIT ALL FIREARMS
- CONNECTICUT: WE DON’T SHIP HERE
- HAWAII: 10 ROUND LIMIT ON HANDGUNS, RIFLES NO LIMIT AT THIS TIME.
- MARYLAND: WE DON’T SHIP HERE
- MASSACHUSETTS: WE DON’T SHIP HERE
- NEW JERSEY: WE DON’T SHIP HERE
- NEW YORK: WE DON’T SHIP HERE
- WASHINGTON D.C: WE DON’T SHIP HERE