How to Buy from Us
How to Purchase Firearms Online
We, Dark Matter Armory and Precision sell firearms, custom firearms and accessories only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws.
In order to Purchase Firearms Online:
You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. Check your local & state laws. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order.
1. Verify that the product you wish to purchase from “Your merchant name here” meet your state, county, or city firearm laws.
2. Once you have completed your firearm purchase online. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail.
If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please contact us at this form, Contact Us.
3. Find a local FFL that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction.
You can use the search function below to view the list of FFL holders that are currently on file (we do not endorse or suggest the use of any FFL listed here).
Gun Broker FFL List
Please make sure you write your name and order number on any correspondence you send us.
If you choose a FFL not on the above mentioned link, have them e-mail, fax or mail a file copy of their FFL to us at the address below:
Dark Matter Armory and Precision
Attn: FFL Submission
Post Office Box 745
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Submit the form electronically to us here: FFL Submission
4. Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from Dark Matter Armory and Precision .This transaction is solely between you and the FFL holder. Any costs they charge are above beyond what you pay here.
5. Once your FFL holder receives your firearm; you will need to pick it up.
Upon arrival at your FFL, inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is then in effect and from that point on any complications with the firearm will need to be handled by the manufacturer.
Firearm Restrictions by State:
California: Handguns must be on Approved List, we do not ship military style weapons to California
Connecticut: We do not ship military style weapons to Connecticut.
Maryland: We do not ship to Maryland.
Massachusetts:We do not ship to Massachusetts
New Jersey:We do not ship to New Jersey.
New York: We do not ship to New York
Washington D.C.: We do not ship to D.C
If you would like us to reconsider, please write your state representative, or work to vote out the liberal party in control of such things and work with them to change your laws.
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms. You are solely responsible for insuring the the weapon meets your states laws, we make no warranty, representation, or modifications to any weapons.
States That Prohibit Large-Capacity Magazines (only states we ship to are listed)
California: 10 round limit on all magazines.
Colorado: 10 round limit on all magazines.
Connecticut: 10 round limit on all magazines.
Hawaii: 10 round limit on handguns, no limit on rifles/AR-15s